Sunday, May 29, 2016

Circle of life

It's been a whirlwind quarter- new job and new experiences. It has also rekindled some of my favourite friendships- isn't it odd how at your most darkest moment that your true friends appear. I think I am still adapting to a new job, new boss, new environment but it's not my first experience. It always seem that it's been everchanging for me - I am yet challenging my comfort zone. It was just maybe 2-3 months ago, my good friend told me in an interview ( I was interviewing him with my boss) that it was the 2nd time in a decade that he was interviewed by me. I must admit that send chills down my spine. So much has happened in a decade, and here we are like a bad tape.
While it is a new job and experience it is a repeat of what I go through year in year out. Change. Frustration. Excitement. Perseverance. A lot of hard work. "If you are going through hell, keep going"- Winston Churchill 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...