Monday, June 28, 2010

....And the Hardest Part

I'm leaving again, for a new job. I hate to leave when the tough gets going, but it was an offer I could not refuse and it was the right thing to do. This time around, is the hardest to say goodbye to. Not only was my boss a great mentor, but the journey thus far has been a most memorable and challenging of all. Not only have I triumphed over the toughest clients and outsourcing units, but I've also proved that I can do it! Alas, it was just not my calling. I have come to a point where I realized that I can do just about anything so long as I put my mind and soul to it.

And that I have. Along with some of the best team mates ever, from one project to another, I've really pushed myself and realized my limits. It's just that, I'm not ready to take up a leadership role. I know I should be happy to be promoted after barely 2 years, but I'm happier as a team player. How unambitious, I know!, but that's just who I am. I enjoy the adrenaline rush in winning and execution of projects, no matter how hard it is. I dont enjoy taking the blame, or putting the blame on someone, or worrying about resources and business forecast. It's just not my thing.

And with this, I bid farewell to a promotion, to a wonderful journey, to one of the best employment thus far, to my wonderful and fantabulous team members, Aa.C,His.O,Fx.T, Y, T.Jan, J.Ash, W.Pin, Monz, L.Kuo, M.J, Gd, O.T, N.Th, J.Ch. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to France said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to France

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...