1) People who don't pay attention
2) People who do not queue
3) People who interrupts you when you're speaking
4) Chinese people who speak Cantonese/Mandarin even though there are people of different races in the group.
5) Judgemental people - who judge too quickly. What you see is not necessarily as what you think.
6) Dirty toilets and wet toilet seats (cmon)
7) Poor customer service- whether banking, restaurants or mobile service provider etc. but I think i've learnt to come into terms with that. :)
8) People who are self centered. Usually these people also falls under #1 and #3 because chances are they dont pay attention to what you're saying hence would keep interrupting you when you're trying to convey something.
9) HYPOCRITES. HYPOCRITES. HYPOCRITES.
10) Verbal Abuse. Form of abuse without inflicting physical pain but can cause long term psychological damage.