Saturday, August 13, 2011

A breakkk

We are in Chiangmai today. Decided to keep things simple and just chill for a few days here. Andrew is having a massage while I idle myself away in a nice shop having a kiwi smoothies. Simple pleasures I think weiyin could relate to. Hehe. We walked all over Chiangmai today but not particularly looking for anything, not like in the past when we would really hunt and track down those sights. U see, there is nothing much in Chiangmai except for temples and temples (350 of them).... And that is the whole idea. Just a break from it all and away from all the hustle and bustle of kl. And especially away from the office desk! Ok, ciao now. Chill and hv a kit kat if u must.

2 comments:

coffee addict said...

Ahahaha.. tell me about it! Now, I'm getting cravings for a cup of hot steaming coffee with a pack of spicy nasi lemak, reading my newest crime thriller by the french windows.... ;P

philters said...

eat the chocolate pancakes. with banana. oh, and look for coconut ice cream! yums!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...