Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our new home

I actually really love our current home because it is small and compact, which makes cleaning super easy. Also because of my OCD tendencies, I think a big house will drive me nuts. Alas, with our little addition in the family and also so that he won't have a nomadic life( in the hope that mom n dad would stay with us), we recently bought a double story terrace house. It is pretty far but nowadays nothing is cheap and we can't expect great location without paying a lot. Well, at least we won't have toilet dilemmas anymore... My current place only has 1 bathroom..so we usually can't have too big a party, or we would rent the BBQ area by the pool. Hopefully with thenew place we could have more people coming over. We shall see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...