Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Fridays are never the same again.....

Every Friday morning Andrew sends me to my sister's place so that I can perform my motherly duties and give my mom a break while I work from home. You see, weekdays Bubu is with my mom coz he is having his 3 am feed still and my mom is just great like that. Anyways, at the end of the evening, I would be packing because Bubu goes home with us for the weekend. By the time we reach our condo, Andrew is armed with, my laptop, his bag, the bath tub, the bouncer, milk powder, sometimes grocery or diapers and one diaper bag....and me carrying Bubu. Today is the same, but as we reached the access door to our block, he suddenly exclaimed "I am so proud to be a dad!" .....armed with the works of coz. That somehow just made my day. We will look back on today and remember how much we love our Bubu...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...