Friday, December 14, 2018

My Great Fall

Had a great fall last week. Eyes are bruised and lip got cut. Homebound for 1 week at least. I'll need to wear shades to work next week. But what did i learn?
1) I should really take a break, give my body a break, and my eyes a break.
2) All work can wait! I need to tell myself that.
3) That friends that care are the best! Even if it's a simple text encouragement.
4) I miss my colleagues, I know now that I should appreciate them more.
5) My family, bless them, is also going through some rough patches, but we are the Toh troopers. Nothing is impossible for us.


I'm feeling a little gloomy now. Like Eeyore. And there was this story about Pooh and Piglet who tried to cheer Eeyore up, but only offered silence as companionship. That seems to be all that matters. I'm generally a Tigger, so need to get myself up again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...