Saturday, October 27, 2018

The year I won 5 awards

This year was definitely my year- won 5 awards - dubbed the award winning CP. what a year it has been with many tears and sweat. I was telling my colleague, most of these awards are for the projects that nobody believed in. Nobody supported. Some were even laughed at. I always find it satisfying to make the impossible happen. I find people are so cruel to each other how we put down others’ effort and project. It has been a humbling year. Sadly, the projects where I channeled my most energy at are often the projects that are more tedious which nobody wants to know, behind the scene kinda stuff. But it’s just as rewarding to me in every sense. Every small win matter in that space. And all it matters is that the heart knows. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...