Wednesday, May 03, 2006
If i had a factory to label human beings ....this is a list of Labels
1) The Wannabes- ever seen an Asian guy trying to pass off as a black rapper guy, wearing bling bling stuff, with baggy pants and oversized basketball jerseys over a t-shirt?
2) The Career-goers- ambitious and goal-orientated. They've got like a 3 year plan, 5 year plan, 10 year plan...all laid out with careful scheming and financial planning.
3) The Fuck-n-Gos- my fren came up with this term. He's not into commitment and prefers a no-expectations kind of relationships. A one night stander, who leaves right after a good/bad session, hence the name.
4) The DKDCs- Don't know, don't care ones...people who don't give a care in the world who just really can't be bothered with politics, office politics, family politics. People who just mind their own business and that's how the world should be.
5) Stay-At-Homes- The type that is contented doing their own stuff at home. A fren was telling me that she sometimes prefer to just stay at home, spend some good alone time, indulging in what she likes to do, be it surfing the net, writing, blogging, cooking....i think once in a while, its good to be a Stay-At-Home..you sometimes accomplish more spiritually.
6) Gotta-Go-Outs- And then there are just those who can't stay at home! Need to be somewhere all the time. WEll...these people are sometimes crazy travellers..wanna see the world and experience n learn other cultures..And there are those who just craves for self enrichment by seeing more out of the house. These type eventually evolve into Party-Goers, Food-Lovers, etc etc..
7) The Complainers- Complains just about anything in the world...or what my sister would call a Grouch. And she's right, these people would lose their friends coz nobody likes a constant Grouch..i mean..grouch when you have to, not grouch coz that's all u can do.
8) The WH4s and WL4s- Hehe..term commonly used among the Chinese...The type that would instantly ditch their family, their friends, a cool party, their work, their boss!!, their principles, their studies ...all for the love of their bfs and gfs...
9) The Entertainers- Or what i would call a Badut...people who are humourous effortlessly...people who make u laugh..people who organize outings and entertain with zest..WE seriously need more baduts in our lives..keeps u ALIVE.
WEll...i think..we once in a while fall into these labels..sometimes all at once...your compass needle moves from one to another..ultimately u wanna have the compass right at where you truly belong...requires some soulsearching i guess...but it's all in making your pathway less bleak..