Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kill Me Please!

Have u had moments when you wish God would just kill you instantly? Where you just wanna tear yourself apart and be non-existent? I've had moments like that when:
1) i'm faced with an idiot who smiles and laughs at anything i say. Its just not polite..Its just pure idiotic and it makes an idiot out of me!
2) when the older genre ppl try to convince me to bend their ways coz they think they're more experience- i wanna tell them that being older doesnt make them any wiser.......
3) when 20 somethings rant about stress and being overloaded with work. There's really no value added to tell me this. I won't give a damn. I don't really care. I dont really want to know. You work, you get paid, that's all there is to it.
4) talking to customer service personnel. Be it Maxis, Celcom, HSBC, Hong Leong, government service- just get on my nerves. Especially when they go "you cakap melayu boleh ar?"
5) I'm taking an exam.. I never ever wanna do a 3-hour paper again.Just thinking about the next 3 hours is just pure agony.
6) Doing my income tax. I swear if i ever get rich, i'm gonna hire someone to do this for me.

TEll me what's yours.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...