Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Ideal Wedding

Someone told me yesterday that her wedding was from 10am to 3pm, no jip san leong, no wedding dinner, no alcohol, NO FRILLS. She didnt even had her bridal shoot, even though her husband was a professional photographer! Hah! I'm full of envy.

Truth is I wanted a no-hassle wedding. A simple ceremony. I'm not a flashy person nor an exhibitionist. Close friends would know that I hate attention and would rather be invisible most of the time. P use to tease me that I would walk in and out of the office as if I was invisible and kept a really low profile. No bridal shoot either because it just feels too artificial to me. Especially those that are extensively edited, with stars and dreamy sticker-like backdrop.

But I guess like all things in life, you can't have everything your way. I'm hoping to do the conventional chinese wedding dinner over and done with on the 1st day. The whole works. And then settle in for a fantabulous one on the 2nd night.

1 comment:

bluerainy said...

Ya, wish that I have tat kind of simple wedding, I hate doing *show* infront of ppl. But...not me to control wat i wan .....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...