Thursday, February 21, 2008

King Of Wishful Thinking

I refuse to give in to my blues
That's not how it's going to be
And I deny the tears in my eyesI
don't want to let you see.. no
That you have made a hole in my heart
And now I've got to fool myself..I'll get over you..
I know I will
I'll pretend my ship's not sinking
And I'll tell myself I'm over you
'cause I'm the king of wishful thinking..I'll get over you..
I know I will I'll pretend my ship's not sinking
And I'll tell myself I'm over you
'cause I'm the king of wishful thinking- GO WEST
Wishful thinking or just fooling ourselves... Hey, we all need to fool ourselves sometimes to get past things, especially painful things. That is why i can understand why some people they need to do certain things that may be out of this world, or say the things that they do. We all need to find ways and avenues to get by. Sometimes time doesn't really heal wounds, sometimes we just need to do some wishful thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time does not heal wounds. It is how we program our mind to try and move on from the past or painful things that has happened. Wishful thinking is good; sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...