Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just The Way You Are


Dont go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Dont imagine youre too familiar
And I dont see you anymoreI
wouldnt leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times,
Ill take the bad times
Ill take you just the way you are- Billy Joel
I guess we can't help but complain about our other halves, or our family members, or our siblings. Why do we sometimes find it hard to just accept someone just the way he/she is..... Maybe it's because since young or by our peers, we have set a certain requirements and standards for what we perceive as to be the best partners/family for ourselves. We can't help be influenced by sometimes superficial standards. And if we close one eye, won't we be just one of those who are tihtahpah about life? No one is perfect, but it doesnt mean we should just accept things the way it is....
I think the most important thing is that we try. We try to be better. Everyone should try to be better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...