Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Up Where We Belong....

Am scouting for a place for myself. Yes, it's about time to move out and be on my own now. Perhaps only Imn knows how's it like to be living in and out of places, having our clothes on shelves and suitcases, and with no particular claim to any space. Me and Imn shared a room together before and were taking turns to sleep on the only bed!

Thank gawd with my sister's good foresight, we made some profit from a medium cost apartment we bought years ago, and i'll use the profit to get my place...just top up a bit saje! So, investment on properties is finally working out for me!

And so, I've seen so many condos and I guess well, not only are we limited by budget but also our likes and dislikes....dont forget that i'm gonna have to be stuck with that place for at least a good 10 years.

Anyhoo....will be just glad if i've got a place to call my own.... :)

1 comment:

Kyels said...

I'm sure you'll be able to find a place to call your own.

(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...