Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Double Rompak!

I can't believe it, just last week the Taman Desa apartment and my sis' place in Ara Damansara were both kena rompak! And both places with guards. The guard hut is just next to the Ara Damansara house!

Since I'm over here, nothing i could really do. I just found out my dad, Andrew and my cousin is at the police station right now in Taman Desa to lodge a report. My sis is suing the Taman Desa management. It's just probably the 3rd time we've been robbed! My sis' car was stolen years ago right under the guard's nose who just opened the security bar and made wayfor the thieves!

Well, nothing of mine's been stolen but then just feel like it's such a violation, and despite security (that doesnt come free anyways!) and in such a congested vicinity, this can still happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you that when my sis was staying in Taman Desa she got robbed too! Em

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...