Really, the end of something is always the beginning of another. It is okay to end a bad conversation just so that you have the next pleasant conversation to look forward to. Even at the end of a bad/good relationship, (Yes, good relationship ends too) it's just the beginning to your next ride, only this time you'd buckle up & drive carefully, or maybe pick a better batmobile. But somehow, you tend to pick the same kind of ride over & over again, why?
- You're familiar & comfortable with this batmobile 1978 model
- You know how to drive it
- It responds proportionally to your control (you know you're a geek when you write like this ..)
- There are minimum triggering uncertainties (now you're a geek ...)
- Its bucket seats feel so snug, you wonder how they got your butt mold - then you wonder, did they build this one just for you?
- It makes you feel good
- You don't get bored driving it
- It makes you happy
- It tickles you
- Heck .. Thats the only kind you like !
And so the list goes on ..
And when you crash this one, your journey stops. You'll see your friend chugging along in a realiable family wagon, passing you to the finishing line and you know she'll make it there. BUT you get to say .. 'Woohoo! What a ride!' ..... tihtahpah ...