Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What's your cool job?






















"So, what do you do?"
"Oh, I'm into research"
"Oh cool, what kind of research?"
"I'm being researched ....."

I'm trying to compile a list of the coolest jobs in the world ... or so I think it is. What are yours? Comments welcome.

- Dolphin trainer
- Paparazzi for Brad Pitt ... or Prince William ... or Beckham ... (you know it's a female writer when ...)
- Professional food taster ... or wine taster ... or beer taster :)
- Professional gamer
- The person who designed the pink ipod
- National Geographic photographer
- Theme park designer
- Astronout ... I believe the moment you see the earth from outer space, it'll change you forever ...
- Writer ...in sharing your wildest imagination, experience and thoughts

more to come ... when inspiration hits again ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...