Friday, April 28, 2006

On our beloved roads ....




















Real experiences in the Pearl of the Orient .... what drivers do and what they're thinking.

- Driving on the line, neither on the left lane nor the right lane. EXACTLY in the middle.
What island dude is thinking:
1) Hmmm ... both lanes going at the same pace now, nevermind I drive in the middle first, then if got faster lane, I'll can switch fast fast.
2) Hami su? Got 2 lanes meh?
3) I'm in front mah, the car behind won't hit me wan.

- Turning left VERY SLOWLY onto a busy road, normally with pretty wide lanes.
What island dude is thinking:
1) If I turn VERY SLOWLY, hug the sidewalk and keep my fingers crossed, they won't hit me.
2) In my island, the number of lanes are depicted by the number of cars that can squeeze through it, all my friends know it, so eh sai la.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...