Thursday, September 04, 2008

4 Weddings and a Funeral

Went to the 3rd wedding dinner last night. One on sunday night, another on monday night. I've got another one next week (Belle!). And went to Andrew's granduncle's (not exactly) funeral last week.

Anyone thinks this is a great movie like i do? Well, it's not great great but then that's where u see some great talents, hugh grant,andie mcdowell, kristin scott thomas, rowan atkinson. My favourite part was hugh grant and andie's long chat. I remember watching that and i thought to myself I'm gonna get a guy like that. Find a chemistry like that. Whether it's friendship or courtship, I wanna find a partner like that.

i didnt even remember rowan atkinson was there until andrew said it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...