1. When you attend a wedding dinner and you’re seated with strangers because you are only acquainted with the groom or bride. Do you make small talk or just hope people will leave you alone with the wedding feast?
2. When you’ve been asked to guide a colleague about work but you know damn well you’ve been goofing off or you only know so little. What do you do? Do you tell her what you know and pray she gets the job done rite.. or do you just tell her the truth that you’re really not competent.
3. When you’re in a meeting and you have a sudden urge.. ahem.. to fart or you just need to go to the toilet, just at that moment when the boss asks you “ok, what do you think?”. What do you do?
4. When people comment that ohhh you look a certain way, and you’re not sure of what to react coz it could be a compliment or a very well phrased insult. If you say thank you anyways.. people will think that you’re perasan, rite?
5. When people tell you that the person close to him/her passed away. We hear in the movies or those TOEFL/IELTS classes, people should say “I’m sorry to hear that”. But how’s that gonna work in Malaysia? You say that, people think you’re CRAZY or that you’re a good-for-nothing banana.
6. When people ask you when you’re gonna get married. Ok, first off, it’s not really a question to pose to a girl. What.., do couples actually plan with each other when the guy should propose? Really odd.
7. When you meet a long lost classmate.. Make it a classmate whom you were never close to back in school. Exchange numbers, and it’d seem so fake coz we know we’re not gonna call each other for drinks. Don’t exchange numbers and it’d seem like you’re so mean.. bugger..