Thursday, November 30, 2006

TV SERIES FEVER

The fever virus is spreading everywhere....TV Series Fever that is. I think for me it started with the older ones: Dynasty, The Colbys, Knots Landing, etc....but right now, there is really and insurgence of new, better, with better plot and cast tv series to entice us. Tell me if not even one tv series has got you into some sort of a fever chasing episods after episods..what with series like 24, Grey's Anatomy, Sex and The City, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives. I really think the optimum fever was during the Sex and The City days....that's when every woman at least were glued to the tv trying to catch an episod or two. Well, we dont even chase episods anymore, where you wait patiently for the series to be aired...we've got dvd now...plenty of it!(and with a reasonable price too). I think I had my fever bad when a friend of mine first got me hooked with 24. Serious fever. And...he's gonna get me to watch Prison Break pulak....Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prison Break, to me, is the best series in recent years. I think you'll enjoy it. Have fun getting addicted to it like me! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...