Thursday, November 02, 2006

Badly Drawn Boy- About A Boy

Went through the list of 50 Bands to see before u die- and am surprised to find Badly Drawn Boy on the list! I've had some of its tracks for a while since I saw the movie. The movie dates back to 2002- one of those indie Brit films that I really thoroughly enjoyed- quote: "I used to think two was not enough. But now things are great; there are loads of people... I don't know what Will was so pissed about. I don't think couples are the future. The way I see it now, we both got back-up now. It's like that thing John Bon Jovi said: 'No man is an island.' The movie has a lot of reference to ' No man is an island' thing. But the soundtrack is phenomenal. Badly Drawn Boy, an indie songwriter and singer does an incredible job making the soundtrack singlehandedly. Awesome - some of the great tracks worth mentioning are: Silent Sigh, Something to Talk About, File Me Away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...