Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Twins Effect

People say twins are total opposites. Forget what they said. Hear it first hand from me. I'm a half of a twin. And well, people say we are total opposites. We dress differently, hangout with different people, like different guys (muahaha..thank god) but in the core, we are really quite alike. We both have the same voice, same thoughts sometimes, same ideas too, same ideals too. And we hate movies about twins. So many times we would both exclaim the same line at the same time! But I think being a twin does have an effect on my personality. You know when we were little we had to SHARE everything. It was sickening. Give us a chocolate and we have to split it. Give us a nice dress and we have to take turns wearing it. Give us a book and we have to wait for each other to finish first. There was once a friend gave me an orange and my other sister an apple-so we didn't have to share. SO now, I HATE SHARING. Seriously. And you know now, people also keep asking us if we work in the same office, even if we tell them beforehand that we're in different industries. For fark's sake, we're not that sticky to each other. And I wish people would stop asking me if we're telepathic. If we were, I'll be making a television show.

5 comments:

Dilip Mutum said...

I often wondered how it would be like to have twin when I was a kid. I used to dream that I could stay at home while he goes and sits for the exams. Thinking about it, what if he has the same idea?

Anonymous said...

So I guess you hated THE PRESTIGE? :-) I can only imagine the downright irritating and dumb questions people ask....So I guess you hated THE PRESTIGE? LOL

tihtahpah said...

Adam: No we never did the switch identity thing....we look too different, although some relatives still can't tell us apart..freaking years.. i sometimes think they say that so they can small-talk
Galliventer: haha. Very funny. haha. I liked the Prestige hahah. It's better than Smallville..ahem.

Anonymous said...

bluffer! u never had to share clothes! U each had your own identical dresses..must say u guys looked cuter then! buahahahha

tihtahpah said...

hey..we did! we know better than u. kyra's mummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...