Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SPEAK PROPERLY

Is it just me or are you also annoyed with people who don't speak properly. When I say properly, the person must be audible using easy vocabulary and speaking in full sentences! You know girls who act demure and speak softly just annoys the hell out of me. Speak loudly for fark's sake, who's gonna hear your demure shit if you're speaking like there's diamonds in your mouth. And there's there's always a bozo who uses weird big vocab to impress people but all he's doing is just making the conversation dull. The key is to get the message across for fark's sake. What about people who never finishes their sentences? " Get the.......ok??Now! Coz you know la, tomorrow we have to.....you know what I mean. " Sometimes I go, "Sorry, I really don't know what you mean." That's gonna be my mantra from now on...For all you know we're gonna be saying "Wtf, lol, xde time" and then that will be the end of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...