Monday, November 13, 2006

Let This Be A "Pengajaran"

Felt harrassed for the whole of 2 consecutive weeks. By my customer. The final straw was last Saturday. The 'customer' complaint of yet another downtime-and downtime cost is nothing to laugh about, Rm2000 per minute. Finally, I was told to talk to some operator who's making the complain. To cut the story short....he told me that I have to 'give' them something, keep them happy- Work ethics was far off my mind. I just wanted all that nonsense to stop. After 2 cartons of cigarrettes and couple of 100 plus they were happy, and told me that this is a 'pengajaran', so that next time I know who I'm dealing with. Said that I've been walking in and out of their premises but I never 'tegur' them. Wanted to tell them that how the fark should I know that I gotta tegur every single damn person there(operators included) like they are my relative. What would you have done? They sabotage your goods and blame it on you. They harrass you with phone calls to settle the unknown - proving that they did sabotage my goods got me no where. Well, 'rokok' is like the duit kopi of automotive industry. And it's becoming a phenomenon. There used to be a time when it was just makan-makan. Really, I thought real hard and this is really not a way to survive. It may be a norm( God knows how many times I've had to resort to this). But it forfits everything we ever worked hard for. I ploughed through 4 years of hell in university for this?

2 comments:

endroo G said...

what are the goods the sabotaged ? downtime? A server? rokok=duit kopi in automotive industry ?

tihtahpah said...

wahhh..cannot reveal la....goods related to automotive industry la...ahhaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...