Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Love in The First Degree

This is a fun song. Back in the days when the lyrics didn't really matter and it was just good sounds and good fun. Bananarama was a favourite for me at that time anyways. The lyrics is kinda catchy but corny at the same time.

Last night, I was dreaming
I was locked in a prison cell
When I woke up,
I was screaming
Calling out your name (bridge 1)
And the judge and the jury
They all put the blame on me
They wouldn't go for my story
They wouldn't hear my plea (chorus)
Only you can set me free
'Cos I'm guilty (guilty)
Guilty as a girl can be
Come on baby can't you see
I stand accused of
love in the first degree
Guilty, of love in the first degree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love the 80s!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...