Monday, September 10, 2007

Where's My Uniform?

My 1st sis asked me today if i've got proper clothes already for my new job. That's because for the past 4 years I've been wearing uniform to work! Bless me, free lagi! My family and sis' bf (Jason) says it makes me look like a janitor....heheh..blue, and drabby. I match it with my sports shoes lagi. hehe.

And in truth i don't really dress very well. No fashion or dress sense. I just dress comfortably and so it appears weird sometimes. Ah Sou sometimes, Selekeh sometimes...

So now i have to don a proper handbag , i recently bought a MNG one that endroo thinks it's a carry-able bag to be seen in KL. Bah! Probably needs to get some proper jackets and shirts, pants and skirts. I guess no choice but to join the crowd.

But then, I guess stingy me would probably get some hand-me-downs from 1st sis for now. :) Thank gawd for sisters-with-almost-same-size.

6 comments:

kyels said...

Well, it's a headache to think about what to dress to work ... Hehe!

Jemima said...

You're lucky to have sisters! :D

Tine said...

As much as I hate my uniform, I'm quite glad I wear one, as it eliminates the worry of what to wear to work every day :p

endroo G said...

yes.. i wish our company give us uniform. We can save a lot of money from buying working clothes. Shirts and pants are not cheap nowadays. If you want a nice one.. its more expensive.

Also, there will be publicity generated from uniforms.

belle said...

lol! u might be like me.suddenly cannot recognize yourself! WAJAJ
god bless szer!

and no endro..enough of sekolah rendah and menengah.never wanna endure it anymore!

endroo G said...

unless your job requires you to do field work like going to a factory, site or workshop.... then you need an uniform. If it get dirty, who cares.

Its not the same if you're wearing a nice shirt you bought the other day at the shopping mall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...