Friday, April 06, 2007

COMMUNICATION DEFICIENCY

1. Talking softly is a big big turn off. It spoils the train of conversation and you're straining your ears to catch his/her words..wtf..

2. I'm baffled sometimes by the emails that i receive from people at work. More often than not, I would have to call them up and ask them what they want actually! Check out this email I got.

"Kindly please story that the problem at Marketing side about Inlet Outlet pipe Assembly ZPAU315921M1 situation because from yersterday and today my our side ready to running on line but now we cannot do anything because QA stop with the quality issue"

Here's another example with me trying to understand what the MANAGER wanted (email)
Manager: Kindly please get 2pcs Torque wrench after repair to me to do'it Calibration.
Tihtahpah: You mean u want to sent 2 Torque Wrench for calibration or u want to have it repaired?
Manager: This Torque wrench already done repair by TONICHI and I want QA side Calibrate that the item only.

ON a really bad day, this would really really piss me off.

3) Girls who talk cutesy. Oi, kawaii fad is OVER.

4) Men who swears(like an Ahbeng) and talks bullshit marvelling at what wonderful and fantastic men they are.

5) People who talk endlessly on the phone. So, i'm not a phone person. I dont mind phone people but pls don't drag me into this. You may wanna talk endlessly on the phone, but I don't. I don't even reciprocate or just can't be bothered.

6) People who mumbles. It is not charming. It's pretty darn annoying if u ask me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate girls who talk in a cutesy way too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...