Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Last Camping Trip

That was my last camping trip at Mactaquac in Canada, probably in year 2000. That's me on the far left. Those were my uni buddies - just out of the blue we took some tents and some food stock for the night and headed to the camping site. It was just after winter approaching spring....you can imagine the weather was chilling and breezy.

I was just reminiscing moments ago with my fren (wearing a cap in the picture) how we hardly have time to meet up anymore. Everyone's caught up with their own lives and goals to chase. It's all part of growing up. That's why, any effort made to organize even the simplest and smallest gathering or reunions are often much appreciated without much fuss.

There's gonna be a camping trip organized by some bloggers at Gua Senyum which I very much look forward to. The outings have escalated to better and better things ahead. The 'semangat' among the bloggers are way over my expectations. Your efforts shall not be wasted. Let's go camping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak! u looked like an underfed street urchin then...

Anonymous said...

Gunung Senyum should be interesting. I'm going there for the 4th time! :-P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...