Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Stop It Please- Just Do the Work

It's been hell of a month. At work at least. But great nevertheless- beats having nothing to do, if you know what I mean. What I can't stand is people just complaining about the work they've gotta do even before attempting to it. This is farking hard, this is farking too much, this place is farking far...and it goes on and on. Hey, money doesn't come easy ok. And work is just work, you've gotta do it, put yourself to the test. TALKING about it ain't gonna get the work done. Really farks me up when these people talk about how difficult the work is. Heck, you're nothing if you don't give it a try and give up just like that. NO matter how hard it gets, working here is STILL better than slaving my ass in US, where I never got to see the daylight, when every meal is the same old crap- rice and chicken+potato, where my only mode of transportation were my legs and the subway, where my weekends were my money-scrapping days, where you don't get to sit at all for 10 hours straight, freaking no-lifer kay. Heck, so if anyone ask me I'll say yeah, I'm a fucked up engineer in this small company but hey, it's way better than working in the US. At least, I'm in my own place, Malaysia's nothing to shout about but at least it's where I belong. You know that feeling when you've got all the money you want but you dont have the time to spend the money? That's how it was like. You're so crazed by the dollars you make that after a while, you realize that you're missing out on the little things. Like picnics at the beach, a frappie in the day, a cuppa in the morning with your friends, teh tariks in the wee mornings...So really, just do the work. And just love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed. As humans we're always unappreciative about everything. And then there are also those who claim they don't want to settle for mediocrity, as an excuse. Gratefulness is such a rarity these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...