Saturday, December 16, 2006

What's With That Attitude?

Here's a list of traits and bad attitude that we can do without :
1) Being Stingy- you know, a treat or two won't hurt you. And girls shouldn't really expect men to pay everytime, women can treat guys too. Best is to go AA. And then there are those who leech on others. If you're poor or tight on money, just tell me and I'm happy to belanja you. But don't say things like "I forgot my wallet"..."Pay for me first, pay you back later" and then u never did anyway.
2) It's All About Me, Me, Me- look once in a while, I can indulge and try to be a listener- but it's annoying when all I ever got to talk about is about YOU.
3) High Class Snobs- I know you're rich but don't rub it to my face. Don't diss me for my jewellery-free self coz I really can't afford it. Snobs who don't befriend certain people because they don't meet their criteria.
4) Uptight bitches- U know those type. The type who looks down on you because you curse freely and talk freely, who thinks I'm mad because I hangout with guys, that I'm being myself, that I'm not acting like how a woman should be. Screw that ok. That's what I am. I'm answerable to no one but my family and me. Life's too short to be the UNREAL YOU.
GOT ANY?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...