Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Why Proton Sucks

I'm not going to go political on this. Giving you simple scenarios and so you see what you think. Proton Engineer called me last week and said he's coming over to meet me over some part approval issue. He insisted to come even though I told him that the issue can be simply addressed over the phone. Nope. He came at 12pm. Talk rubbish for 30mins and sheesh it's so obvious he wanted free lunch. Today he asked me to come over to Proton. Over the same damn thing. I asked him where his office is and he couldn't give me simple directions. I asked around and was nearby his office, the W3 area. He said he doesn't know where that is. Fine. Finally I got to his office on my own. But the guy's having a meeting. Waited for 40 fucking minutes. It's rude when customers do not respect suppliers' time. Look, our time is just as important ok. He finally came around- discussed like 5 mins, and he said he wants to have his tea break. I've had just about enough. Very politely I pointed out that there really wasn't much left to discuss so why don't we just go through it very quickly so I can cabut? 3 mins later, I said my thanks and just as I was about to leave, he asked me if I was married. Deng. I said No. He asked when. I said not going to. And everyone, this is just one engineer, just imagine what kind of other thousands of Proton engineers the government is trying to protect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bugger, what does he see in you ler? Hehehehe! Kidding! That's it, I'm selling my car to re-purchase my Fiat Brava!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...