Thursday, December 14, 2006

What is Menjolok Mata?

Really, I think we've got it ALL wrong. First it was this govt idiot who commented on the way the female journalist dress hence how the CCTV captured the wrong stuff. Then it was the whole Kelantan thingy 'controlling' how women should dress. Can we be any MORE BACKWARD? Men would always be men, and different things turn men on...cmon, not so long ago we have heard in the news of a security guard raping kids. Those kids weren't dressed sexily to lure these people! The forbidden is always more intriguing. The more we control, the more people would rebel. Paedophiles and rapists - they do not only target sexily clad women...can we not see that? Just last year on my way back on a limo taxi from KLIA, dressed in denim shorts and a cacat t-shirt, I was requested by the taxi driver to cover up my legs with a jacket! MCH! I'm not even the sexy type or with incredible hot legs, I was freaking tan with sandflea bites and I got this! Look, if he can't bloody handle a short thing like me in shorts and t-shirt, what do I have to do? Cover head to toe despite the fact that I just came back from the beach? Wear a goddamn jubah? Refrain from wearing skirts and shorts for the rest of my life? I'm sorry. I'm just not up for that. I want to know I have that freedom of choice of what I wanna wear. Sexy or not. Next thing you know, they'll be banning guys from wearing singlets because it encourages HOMOSEXUALITY. Yar, THAT would be the next big thing in the news. Get a life.

3 comments:

endroo G said...

you should just take a pen and poke it into his eyes. Dig it. Thats "menjolok mata".

tihtahpah said...

that taxi driver freaked me out man. That's why i got taxi-phobia...even got flashed by a taxi driver before in US!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! Carry mase with you. And let's all make it a point to send all the gays we know to Kelantan - our 2007 resolution! OLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...