Monday, October 09, 2006

Best Music Video

JohnnyCash-Hurt is the best Music Video ever Here. I really liked Walk The Line, and I can see how magnifying Johnny Cash is- Joaquin Phoenix was probably the only person who could have carried off the portrayal. My favourite Johnny Cash songs are Folsom Prison Blues, Ring of Fire and Jackson. 2nd Best Music Video was Thriller- Michael Jackson, it seems kinda corny now when you watch it. I much preferred Billie Jean which ranks at No. 5. And has anyone seen Praise You- Fatboy Slim. I thought it was phenomenal, ranks at No 19. I liked Weapon of Choice- Fatboy Slim's starring only Christopher Walken! Hey, beats any Britney videos anytime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of MJ's music video kicks ass. And stuff by Fatboy Slim are good too. What about Enigma's "reverse" Return to Innocence?

tihtahpah said...

wohhh..that's really old man..i can barely remember the video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...