No matter what gender we are, who we are, we all suffer from denial. It's true.
1) Women will never confess that they like someone, for fear of being deemed as desperate.
2) Men would always deny their softer side- say crying at the movies (hehe, cmon admit it).
3) Bosses would always deny our request for a higher increment- who cares if you've slogged thru raya hols and cny hols...
4) Kids would never confess to a petty crime....
5) OJ Simpson have denied again and again....
6) Women would always deny to sex even though we all know women are just as sexually driven as men..
7) In truth, men who denies that they watch/like/enjoy porn are scarier than those who does :)
8) People always deny they have a problem with gays & lesbians, it's easy to accept but not easy to watch ...haha
9) Lazy people always deny that they know anything. Somehow when you 'buat bodoh' people just stop bothering you...... not such a bad idea sometimes :)
Look...it's ok.. No matter how much you deny, the truth always win.