Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Drama Queen

In my years of schooling in an all-girls school and years of meeting all sorts of people, I have met a major share of drama queens. Everything matters to them. Everything is a big deal to them. Everything concerns them. It's like the whole world revolves around them. Drama queens make moutains out of molehills. If you're a teenager, I probably would forgive you. But if you're in you're 20s, and you're complaining because a friend doesnt call you out to join another group's outing....then I'm gonna have to bitchslap you silly. If you think not having a party to go to during the weekends or you're gonna be spending time alone during Valentine's day is such a disaster and you're gonna go all crybaby like it's such a disaster, I'm gonna have to spank ur butt silly. Geez. People end up as drama queens because probably of too much tv (haha), selfishness, self-centeredness hence the self-absorbed creatures that they are...and perhaps lack of self esteem too. So Drama Queens, had enough of you people. Get a Life.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

First immaturity, now drama queens. I couldn't agree with you more on this. Drama queens want nothing else but the limelight, so they thrive on people's pity. Yes, as a teenager, being dramatic was part of growing up, so it is deemed acceptable. But, drama queens who continue into their adulthood are just really low on self esteem.

Best of all, drama queens will deny that they're drama queens, in a dramatic sort of way. Hahahaha!

tihtahpah said...

yar..u're right, drama queens always deny that they are...hahahhaa

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa so am i one?!!!!

tihtahpah said...

belle: you are far off from that...

Anonymous said...

I do agree with you on this matter. I came from an all girls school too and I have seen more than enough of immaturity and heck loads of drama queens during my years spent there.

Sometimes, I can't help but to wonder why they act that way.

Anonymous said...

kakakaka... met some also.. but try to avoid them :p

Anonymous said...

dei budak kecik, stay out of these adults affair .... hahahaha

*so who is this drama queen la*

tvb series wan ar? or local wan?

Anonymous said...

+_____+ me no kecik!!

eh eh m far from drama then am i consider mature wakakak =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...