Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SPRAY ME!

I got a rather amusing phonecall yesterday. I got this part time job and met up with the lady in charge last Friday. It was a brief meeting just to outline some things to me. Yesterday, she called me, and I thought she was gonna call me up for a job. Rather awkwardly, she said that she smelled a whiff of a nice fragrance when I left her office and asked if I could tell her what I was using. HAHA. Now that's shocking! Told her it was a rather obscure one- Marc Jacobs. Many people wouldn't know that I'm a perfume whore. Major perfume whore. Thanks to my 2nd sis who has a lot of hand-me-downs that she doesnt use and also endless hours spent at Sephora back when I was in US. The thing about perfume is that it's not a necessity, but I dunno, I tend to feel better when I smell better :). Don't you? In truth, we always look for things that makes us feel/look better- like guys using lip balms (nothing wrong with that), less-endowed women wearing push-up bras, guys going for facials...... And it doesn't necessarily need to be expensive or famous to be good. Marc Jacobs for e.g. I think we ought to do whatever we want to make us feel good. Why deprive ourselves of that? You wanna wait for your other half to provide u with that? ........ Right now.... the ultimate perfume on my list is the Pure Turquoise Perfume by Ralph Lauren- Simply BREATHTAKING.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah - me too ... but right now - as of now err this few quarters, am rather broke ... i just replenish a bottle or two of the ones i am out ... not trying anything new ... so far am using issey miyake, tommy hilfiger fredom and my favourite - bodyshop kistna ... am using the atershave, the moisturiser ...

some how, i like it whenever a girls walks by, there is this whiff of wind thats follows after her, which smells fabulous ... somehow my smellings sense is very good, i remember or get flashbacks whenever i smell a particular scent which i have smelled before ...

but girls, whatever they put on are nice smelling, the shampoo, the moisturiser ... even the lip balm, whatever they put on are nice smelling ... yeah even the johnson and johnson baby shampoo ...

my fav chick scent would be estee lauder - pleasure ... dkny - cashmere and yeah Ralph by Ralph Lauren ... i think the green bottle ...

tihtahpah said...

Ralph is blue ler....like the color of my font... one of my faves too...refreshing and makes me feel sunny somehow..
For men, try Banana REpublic..!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...