Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mengada-ngada! (2)

Fark. I've just about had enough of my mengada-ngada secondary schoolmates. Some I have not even seen for donkey years. 3 of us started this MSN Group so that we could stay in touch. But all these girls ever do is post stuff like oh London is grey, oh NY is hot, oh this and oh that. Do not aye mate me. Don't use false accent ok. I really can't stand it. You're gone for like freaking 3 years (some even less) and you come back with a farking accent. You've lived at least the first 20 years in Malaysia and suddenly you can't speak Manglish? Fark off ok. This is your roots ok. I even had a friend who was away for 6 months and she said in an uppity manner that she craves for Malaysian food after being away for "so long". What the fark. My friend who has been away for years and she didn't put on that kind of air. Some of them would be posting about oh I am in Sydney, NY, London etc , ask to give a call blah blah, but they really NEVER MEET UP anyway. They just wanna be HEARD and be ENVIED. Fark. I don't give a fark ok. We live our own separate lives the best we could. If you really wanna keep in touch, even a short email is great. Or a quick call. Just stop all this mengada-ngada bullshit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate people with fake accents. It only shows how low their self esteem is, masquerading behind this falseness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...