Monday, January 15, 2007

I Want To Break Free

I just went to Ambank. Did my last EVER car loan payment...woohoo. It's quite a feeling that I can't describe. I'm proud to say (even with the condition my car is in) that I have independently paid for the car and am now fully debt-free for the car at least. After paying for nearly 4 years, I'm finally over and done with the monthly payment. I feel slightly richer even....haha. To be debt-free again. Although for most Malaysians, we ALWAYS have some sort of payment to do. Next for me would be the housing loan of course.... what to do...need a shelter somewhere right? The excess money, well, I'm gonna be putting it in a TRAVEL FUND....what is the use of saving if you don't indulge a bit huh? And yeah, I'm not going to get a new car, or a new car stereo system, or a laptop or a brand new dress, or an iPHONE , because all that is just materials to me...I can very well do without it. Playing with a brand new laptop is not gonna give me self-enhancement or knowledge. Would rather spend the excess money on some good massage or a grand meal :) with my family or belanja my buddies on a good round of Kilkenny's. Coz what are good times without a good company? I know many of my friends are unfortunately bogged with plenty of debts.....that it seems neverending. But do not let it deter you...but instead motivate you as u settle them one by one, you are actually one step closer to being debt-free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*GASP* You said the K word! :-) I definitely remember singing to Queen's I Want to Break Free... :-P

Anonymous said...

ha. the K word.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...