Friday, January 19, 2007

SKINNY STICK

Went off to meet some friends last night and met a few of my fren's colleagues. Some I already knew. There was one Skinny Stick though that I've never met. Said my hellos and started talking to her. Skinny Stick complains that she is fat! One of them offered her the toast and she said she gotta calorie count. Obligingly, she ate one portion of the toast. She also told me she was skipping dinner!..and I have a feeling she does that all the time. I reassured her that she was not fat at all...cmon man, waif-like macam Kate Moss...and she is really pretty too. Reassured her more my showing off my "love-handles". She said she's even tried excessive dieting and gym-ing, but I told her of coz it doesn't work because she doesnt NEED to lose weight. She told me she weighed 50KGS like it was a crime! I think I better go home and die. But no..I DIDN'T. Happily, since Skinny Stick and friend do not eat dinner, I went off with my 4 other guyfriends and whacked a wholesome meal of 5 dishes :) with rice :) without counting calories :) Having said that, I do feel that Skinny Stick probably succumbed to society's pressure to be skinny because skinny= beautiful. I don't blame her. It's just the way it is. But I think we've got to be moderate about it. If your health and sanity (you know, the constant calorie counting etc) is being compromised, well, than it's better to be fat. Skinny Stick, like I said last night, and some guys who were there agree, guys don't really dig girls who are too skinny. You are lovely as it is. Need to focus on other things besides your weight. Appearance will only get you that far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've somewhat believed in external beauty but to me; nothing beats a charming and beautiful personality!

I do have skinny stick friends who complain every day that they are fat, kinda annoying, right?

(:

Anonymous said...

Skinny's WAYYYYYYYYY overrated! YUCK! Unfortunately, there's a market for it, for men with small organs...so they don't get intimidated..hahahahahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...