Wednesday, February 14, 2007

About Amanda....

What did I do on the eve of Valentine's Day...well, I met up with my friend, Amanda. Probably the greatest friend anyone could ever have. We weren't that close when we first met in secondary school. Only when I came back from overseas, and herself from Singapore, that we rekindled the friendship. And thereafter, it was a whirlwind being with her. I must say, she was always there for me through what most of the time are bad, unhappy times. I try to do the same for her. We were the losers who pretend to buy dogs so we get to hold 'em at the doggie shop. We used to joke about living our lives as spinsters and then we would knit away our lives in a house tucked in good old Ipoh. Seeing her yesterday, we both shared our happiness for we've both found what we were looking for. And so, here's wishing dear Amanda, best friends for life, a Happy Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always good to spend time with good friends.

(:

Anonymous said...

Amanda has a nice smile on her face. We shall meet her again.

Herman Chew said...

but how about me? how come no wishes for me for valentine's? jealous... *wink* *wink*..

Anonymous said...

Did you mention spinsters....is there room for another....you know me from primary school... Well girls hopw you guys had a good day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...