Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Take on Valentine's Day

Yo people, please do not buy flowers, or CHOOSE to get flowers.....C'mon, flowers are best when it's still rooted to the ground. That's why I've always hated flora fest. It's like a flower-killing fest. I'll rather get a plant. Seriously. You spent a way-over-limit budget on flowers just to have the girl dump it on a vase, let it rot well enough before she eventually chucks it away in a dustbin. Some would even attempt to dry 'em but then even those eventually ends up at the dumps. So, this Valentine's Day (might be a little too late for a warning), do not be a FLOWERKILLER. Peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errr...aren't flowers grown just for these kind of occasions? So I don't think it's flowerkilling.

And besides, which girl, wouldn't want to get flowers, Valentine's or not..? I mean seriously?

Anonymous said...

Durian flowers, can or not??? :P

*considering the fact that he loves durians*

Anonymous said...

Well, Dan, looks like our mai mai doesn't tho... hehehe...

And since when you turned nature activist?

Anonymous said...

I never liked buying flowers because they are meant to stay alive, not be picked. Hee.

Anonymous said...

Lex, well, it's inevitable I suppose, he brings out the gooeyness in her, but they look good as a couple! FACT. :-P

kyels, sorry to say this, then I hope you're a vegetarian, oh wait, plants are living creatures too, so I hope you're solely living on oxygen and water... ;-)

Anonymous said...

ummmm..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...