Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Self Pity

Self pity is no pity at all. Why don't people get that? Sure you can rant (and pant for all I care), I can tolerate like one or two sessions, but seriously, get over it. Some people rant so people can give their advise or opinion or try to find a solution- well, I think that's fine...to talk it over and try to make things right. But some people just rant just so they be heard, and they don't expect your feedback, I'll be thinking what the hell I'm doing there in the first place. I would rather talk to someone in a bad rut, who really just needs a listener....not someone who self pities themselves every 5 minutes of their lives. Then there are those who pities themselves for like years...and don't do anything about it! Self-pitying gets you nowhere...it's doing something about it that MATTERs. SNAP OUT OF IT.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u kejam! kejammmmM! kesian la ppl like us! ahahahaha

philters said...

those who genuinely need a listening ear should be heard. those who indulge in self pity need to seriously SNAP OUT OF IT, pick up the pieces and move on with life.

Anonymous said...

People with self esteem issues are often self-indulgent over their own sufferings. You know how I feel about people like that. Blech.

Sebastiane said...

It is true that self-pity gets you nowhere. We ought to try hard and do something for ourselves rather than dwell in our own wallow.

Anonymous said...

I so agree with you peeps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...