Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mahjong-ized

I think my first mahjong experience was when I was 13...a friend attempted to teach a few of us to master it. Never did. Then went to uni and some of us attempted to teach my Canadian landlord and another gwailo mahjong..and well they loved it. But they quickly lost interest in it after about a month. Then about 3 years ago when I came back, I paid *tuition fees* to my fren's grandma and aunties while they taught me how to play the 3-kaki mahjong. The game was much faster and more fun actually. But since they can calculate so fast, I've yet to learn how to really really 'kira' the 'fan'. Well, at least I know what's north, south, east, west. But really, Mahjong to me, is really fascinating. SERIOUSLY. It would be the ultimate table game. Beats poker anytime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that it's good for warding off Alzheimer's ;)

endroo G said...

mahjong mahjong mahjong..... i think i gotta learn. First question I was asked in ipoh... "do you play mahjong?".

Argghh.

tihtahpah said...

endroo: you'll get hooked...trust me. ask cely if u dont believe me

Anonymous said...

haha.. yea yea :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...