Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Changes

I still don't know what I was waiting for
And my time was running wild
A million dead-end streets
Every time I thought I'd got it made
It seemed the taste was not so sweet
So I turned myself to face me
But I've never caught a glimpse
Of how the others must see the faker
I'm much too fast to take that test
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes (Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes Don't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes (Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me but I can't trace time- (DAVID BOWIE-Changes)

People who know me would tell you that I've changed like a yo-yo, up and down, with rough and smooth ends. Although the essence of my personality is still very much the same but certain perspectives in my life have certainly changed. What I use to perceive as boring and mundane, more than ever has become a hobby of mine. What I used to worry about when I was younger, perhaps now I don't really give a damn anymore. When money used to mean the world to me, is now just a number-well, to a certain extent. While some friendships I may have felt I've lost, perhaps now I perceive as a memory deeply embedded in my mind, cause friendships come and go.... Maybe it's the age catching up (*ahem*..damn), but I feel that I've finally know who I am. Even through much changes in my life, at least I know the core of me is still very much there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may b m a tyical taurean.i can hardly accept changes.i alway hope things remain as they r except for money xD

Anonymous said...

I love changes. Never been a fan of routine!

Sebastiane said...

We all change with or without circumstances. It's unavoidable.

Anonymous said...

Change seems to be the only constant around :P
We must be prepared for change. Let go of things when you need to. Not that I don't like some mindless routines once in a while... change can be stressful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...