Monday, February 05, 2007

Weird

I'm a weirdo,
What the hell I'm doing here...
I don't belong here.- Creep (Radiohead)

I've been said that I'm weird time and time again. Even yesterday, a friend of mine said I should have been born a guy. So maybe I don't show my feminine side but I looked through some of my pics when I was in US, and gawd I was feminine then with long locks and makeup and whole lot of skirt-swishing-days. And so yeah, I've been branded as weird. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Rather be weird than be branded as boring, predictable or mundane. Rather think being weird is being unique (cheywah). And weird people like me attracts funny and memorable weird experiences- that are noteworthy :). Maybe it's because being weird, we have no qualms about taking the plunge- in any aspects. Career or love. So I have certain eccentricities- like my obsession with music, movies and perfume, or my obsession with food, at least I KNOW WHAT I WANT. At least, I can say that I know myself very well. Don't need to soul-search, I have my weird obsessions and that's OK. I would say everyone has their weird side. You know it, but you're afraid to reveal it. Really, no one cares, cause everyone has their dirty little secret. So be weird and celebrate it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am weird as well. Just like you, I don't show my feminine side; I just don't.

I am comfortable with what I am and who am I and even though some friends call me weird (as well), I don't mind because I know what I want exactly and how I would go about it.

(:

Anonymous said...

haha ... sure or not? come com i check ...

Anonymous said...

earl: what.. that same line again? "mine's ok, how bout yours?" LOL.

tihtahpah: I dont know what to say... maybe you're just different for any other girls out there. I'm very interested to see the old you in skirts and long locks and make-ups. At least for something fresh? whatever.

kyels: yeah. we must have our own personality. Like what i mentioned to tihtahpah, maybe you're different from there rest of your friends and thats why they see you weird. Its a durian life anyway!!

tihtahpah said...

endroo g: you can see it...in a picture! ahhahahahhaaha....
earl ku: i wonder if you know what you're checking :)

Anonymous said...

WEIRDOS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

Yeah, I can still remember asking this female college mate of mine to describe a bunch of us males. Other guys got things like "arrogant" "mature" "funny"... I'm just plain old "weird"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...