Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Can't Fight This Feeling

I cant fight this feeling any longer
And yet Im still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship,
has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show
I tell myself that I cant hold out forever
I said there is no reason for my fear
Cause I feel so secure when were together
You give my life direction
You make everything so clear
And even as I wanderIm keeping you in sight
Youre a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winters night
And Im getting closer than I ever thought I might
And I cant fight this feeling anymore
Ive forgotten what I started fighting for
Its time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever- Reo Speedwagon (Can't Fight This Feeling)
I've always loved this song. Yar, I'm one of those who even know for a fact that Red Box has this song..but without the lyrics! Always believed that I was a fighter. But as Reo puts it, can't fight this feeling anymore. Taking the plunge and ready to abandon my cocoon of hate and doubt that I've used to shield myself from disappointment. I feel a change from within. Felt my heart dishardening gradually. Feeling even giddy sometimes. Drunk with love, if I may say. Love songs never sound better these days. It's putting back a smile on my face. :)

6 comments:

philters said...

ewah... somebody's all prepped up with the jiwang mood for v's day already ah...

Anonymous said...

hehe, congratz...

I m drunk with ur 'love' also :p

Anonymous said...

Love is in the air...

All the best to you & him.
May you have a love that lasts.

Anonymous said...

wah! now i can't wait to meet the guy who's managed to thaw your frozen heart...

Unknown said...

hey congrats. I'm happy for you :)

so who is the lucky bloke?

Anonymous said...

OMG... the rock melted uh? hehehe...

wei, dun forget your cookie friend here... :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...