Friday, February 23, 2007

I'M A JUNKIE

I'm a junkfood-junkie. I used to eat junkfood for lunch (still do occasionally). Yar, chips and chocolate bars. With Snapples to boot. Junkfood junkies are either into sweet stuff or the salty stuff. I'm like in between. And well, here's my list of favourite junkfood...
1) Snyder's
2) Kettle Chips
3) Lay's BBQ Chips
4) Mars Bar
5) Sneakers Bar
6) Seneca Apple Chips
7) Chickadees
8) Twisties tomato
9) Kacang puteh (anyone knows what's what called?)
Really, kacang puteh was my first real experience in junkfood eating. Cheaper mar. And it's good stuff really. Everyone had their own 'kacang puteh man'. Mine was at my secondary school's canteen.
10) ANYTHING AT THE LOCAL PASAR MALAM
Gawd, anyone who goes to pasar malam would know...the amount of junkfood you get there...and RM5 for 3 packets of junkfood...life doesn't get better than that.
SO WHAT"S YOUR POISON?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hear hear! Chickadees (not the new ones)! And Cheezels! And Twisties BBQ! OLE! Though I hardly gobble junkfood as I do before, except Kilkenny... :-P

philters said...

jeruk buah pala... mmm...

Anonymous said...

i had a Snickers bar after I read your post! :(

hv u tried Kettle's Sea Salt & Vinegar?

oh oh..u forgot the wasabi potato chips which i used to get for u..

Anonymous said...

i believe kacang puteh is called chick pea?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...