Monday, August 20, 2007

Bad English

Sometimes I wonder
If I'd ever make it through
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue
Cause sometimes it seems
Like this world's closing in on me
And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me- WHEN I SEE YOU SMILE

One of my all time favourite song, was singing to it when Endroog asked who was it. Bad English was an American rock band, best remembered for this song, When I See You Smile. They remind me of Living In A Box who did the song Room In Your Heart. Wonderful rock ballads but not as big as the other rock bands. Good nonetheless.

When was the last time someone's smile made your day? All your troubles and worries washed away with another person's smile. In some cases, like my 1st sis, i guess my lil niece has that effect. And for me, maybe my other half, especially when everything seems to fall apart. It's not a wishful thinking anymore. A person's smile CAN make a difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, a person's smile can definitely make a difference.

;)

I love this song as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...