If there's anything we Malaysians are good at, it's PROCRASTINATION. It ought to be a sin i think, because of all the time-wasting, and the delays etc. No wonder the consumers are paying more for less. Haven't you heard enough of these lines......:
1) "I'll get back to you on that one"- chances are they never really do come back to you with the answers.
2) " Let me think about it"- an excuse to sit on the problem for an extended period.
3) "Jom, minum dulu"- it didnt matter if it was a big case or it's a major problem, we always MAKE time for teh tarik, at any hour of the day.
4) "On the way"- when we're really not on the way. Your procrastination caused other people to waste their time. Why must people wait last minute before making a move to the agreed meeting place?
5) "Tunggu 'jap"- the person then stops to see this and that, or do this and that before actually doing the actual thing that was intended.
6) "Takpelah, esok ajelah kita buat. Nanti u email me. "- what that could have been done today they'll rather do it tomorrow. Why?